TUMO Tirana Center for Creative Technologies will be established in October 2020 by The Albanian – American Development Foundation (AADF) in partnership with the Municipality of Tirana and TUMO Yerevan Center for Creative Technologies.
They have currently opened a job position for center manager. The candidate must be a highly driven and experienced professional who will manage the TUMO Tirana Center. He/She shall ensure the successful center operations, implement the educational program, manage the facility, and coordinate the work between TUMO headquarters and TUMO Tirana, alongside other activities which are all listed in the full job description.
The candidates shall have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology or relevant field of study (A Master’s degree in a relevant field of study will be considered an advantage);
- Experience in training and information technology;
- At least five years of experience managing a team of a minimum of 5 team members;
- Analytical skills: ability to analyze data, anticipate issues and propose solutions;
- Highly dynamic and active personality;
- Growth and business mindset towards expansion of the center;
- Ability to plan, lead, guide and motivate a team towards a common goal;
- Ability to assess complex situations and prioritize critical issues;
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in managing stakeholders’ relationships;
- Excellent communication skills, including written communication, personal interaction and public presentation;
- Proven management experience and knowledge of technologies used in education will be considered an advantage;
- Ability to travel for training to TUMO Center for Creative Technologies in Yerevan, Armenia prior to commencing work in Tirana.
The candidates shall send a Curriculum Vitae and a Motivation Letter to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the job title in the email. The deadline for applications is June 26, 2020. For the following interview after the first phase will be contacted only shortlisted candidates.
For more information, please visit the official announcement.