Open Society Foundation for Albania has open the call for a regional coordinator assistant.
- The applicant must hold a university degree in political science, European integration, international relations, international economics, law or other subject of relevance for the position. In-depth knowledge of Western Balkans and SEE, regional cooperation in overall political as well as in relevant thematic areas, e.g. EU matters and EU funded projects, Economic Justice, Defense against rising authoritarianism, Climate Action, and Information Democracy as well as other cross-regional issues.
- He/She must have a minimum of 3 years of post-graduate professional experience in political science, international relations or related area, preferably in an international environment and with knowledge of and experience in Western Balkan region.
- Possess advanced writing, research and analytical skills.
- Fluency in oral and written English.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team in a multicultural environment.
- Advance computer literate.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal, and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Commitment to the Open Society Foundation’s values of diversity and inclusion.