UNICEF Albania has opened the applications for a National/International Innovations Consultant to support the UNICEF Country Office in developing and implementing innovation portfolio for youth and adolescent in Albania.
The Consultant will report on a monthly basis about the activities performed and results achieved to Deputy Representative. He/She will work in the offices of UNICEF Albania CO located in Tirana. Contract duration is 11.5 months. The Consultant will develop activities according to the set deliverable, under the supervision of the Deputy Representative and in close collaboration with UNICEF Program colleagues.
The consultant will be accountable for planning, managing and monitoring UNICEF work on innovations for youth and adolescent in Albania.
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Education, Development Economics, Human Rights, Communication, Psychology, Law, Management, Social Sciences, Social Work, Social/Public Policy, or any other relevant discipline;
- Training in Information and Communication Technology will be considered an asset;
- At least 8 (eight) years of experience in program management (national/international level);
- At least 4 (four) years of experience on innovations, technology for development work (national/international level);
- Experience in provision of technical support to and inter-locution with national government agencies, international and national NGOs and/or actors of civil society active in the field of adolescent and youth is an asset;
- Excellent strategic plan and analytical capacities and skills; excellent ability to synthesize information and relate action to results;
- Fluency in English;
- High level of communication, interpersonal skills and experience working effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- CV/UN Personal History Form;
- Letter of Interest (1 page maximum);
- Financial proposal.
Deadline: 10 March 2020, 23:55 CEST
For more information, please visit the official web page.