IDRA Company is currently looking for a Logistics/IT Officer.
• Prepares the platform and coordinates operators for data entry
• Maintains a network of computers and tablets
• Assists in coordinating the enumerators in the field
• Installs software programs on computers and tablets
• Provides logistical assistance in all projects of the branch
• Develops methods to make the logistics plan more efficient
• Sends and takes various office documents to clients or other institutions as needed
• Takes care of office supplies on request
• Takes care of office equipment inventory
• Demonstrates willingness to perform other logistical and technical tasks as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, logistics, or related field
• At least two years of experience in the logistics field
• Affinity to use technology/Tech-savvy
• Customer service experience
• Ability to work with little supervision and follow many processes
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Holding a Class B driver’s license and a car is a plus
The salary offered is pursuant to the experience needed to perform the tasks laid out for this job position and the educational background of the most successful applicant.
Depending on his/her own initiative, the officer will have the opportunity to learn from his/her colleagues and the various other IDRA resources which can lead to professional advancement and acquisition of technical and analytical skills.
All interested applicants, please send your CV and a letter of motivation in Albanian or English to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application deadline is on 26.05.2020.
For more info, please visit this link.
IDRA Research & Consulting offers also other job opportunities which you can read more about in their official web page.