Apply now to become a Logistics Coordinator & Communications Assistant for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (FES) Albania.
This call is for a one year full-time job position, with the possibility of extension.
Logistics Coordinator & Communications Assistant Tasks:
- The assistant will perform different office management and secretarial tasks accordingly;
- Similarly, office maintenance and minor repairs will be needed;
- Purchases and inventory of office equipment will be a duty as well;
- He or she will help additionally with logistical support;
- Also, financial coordinator support will be a main duty;
- Being a Safety Officer;
- Additionally, driving the office car may be needed;
- He or she will also serve as a communications assistant;
- Furthermore, the assistant will be a IT Key User as well;
- Distribution of publications and information will be needed;
- The assistant may also have other job related tasks;
Logistics Coordinator & Communications Assistant Eligibility:
- The candidate must have a University degree in Communications, Business Administration, Information Technology, or other related fields;
- Three years’ work experience in a relevant field is needed;
- Fluent in Albanian and English (German language is an asset);
- He or she must be flexible and adaptable;
- Able to work independently;
- Be highly organized and have attention to details;
- Be willing to help with other programs and projects if needed;
- Good Microsoft Office skills,
- Experience with managing social media pages and websites;
- Familiarity with graphic design applications is an asset.
Applicants have to send a CV and cover letter in English to: email@example.com no later than 31 December 2020.
Visit the official website for more information.
If you want to know more about the latest opportunities, do not miss out and visit our site.