DAAD is offering graduates the opportunity for scholarships to continue their education in Germany with a postgraduate or continuing course of study. The scholarships also promote the exchange of experience and networking amongst colleagues.
Are eligible to apply for the scholarship foreign applicants who have gained a first university degree in the areas of Architecture, Interior Design, Monument Conservation, Urban Planning/Urban Development, Regional Planning, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Planning at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme. Applicants should have taken their final examinations no longer than six years before the application deadline.
The scholarship is available for:
- a Master’s degree/postgraduate degree leading to a final qualification; or
- a complementary course that does not lead to a final qualification (not an undergraduate course).
This scholarship covers:
- Monthly payment of 850 EUR
- Travel allowance
- One-off study allowance
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
The application procedure occurs online through the DAAD portal. You are also required to send additional documents by post to the specified application address.
- Online application form
- Full curriculum vitae in tabular form
- Statement about academic and personal reasons for the planned study project in Germany (letter of motivation; 1 – 3 pages)
- If available, letter of acceptance from the host university.
The application deadline is 30 September.
For more info and for submitting an application, please visit the official web page.