Forum MNE (Montenegro) with financial support from the European Union (Civil Society Facility and Media Programme 2016-2017, Consolidating Regional Thematic Networks of Civil Society Organizations, EuropeAid/154870/DH/ACT/Multi) and the Ministry of Public Administration of Montenegro is launching a call for project proposals: Building Communities’ Resilience to Violent Extremism in the Western Balkans.
In partnership with Forum MNE are 5 other civil society organizations from the western Balkan:
- Center for Legal Civic Initiatives (Albania);
- Hope and Homes for Children BiH (Bosnia and Herzegovina);
- Partners Kosova – Center for Conflict Management (Kosovo);
- Center for Common Ground (North Macedonia); and
- Cultural Center DamaD (Serbia).
The objective of this Call is to support grassroots organizations in establishing partnerships between CSOs, media, FBOs, public sector, youth associations, academia and other relevant stakeholders, at community level to boost local response in preventing and countering violent extremism in the Western Balkans, by implementing pilot projects to tackle the root causes of violent extremism at the grassroots level.
- must be a legal persons;
- non-profit making;
- must be a civil society organization;
- be nationals of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, or Serbia;
- registered in these countries as non-governmental organisations/associations at least 12 months prior to the deadline for submission of project proposals;
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action.
Project implementation may not be lower than 1 month nor exceed 6 months, and the activities can be conducted between August 1, 2020 to January 31, 2021.
Projects must take place in one of the following countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, and Serbia.
Any grant requested must fall between the following minimum and maximum amounts:
- minimum amount: EUR 4,000
- maximum amount: EUR 6,000
Project proposals can be submitted in English or in the local language. Hand-written applications will not be accepted.
The application must consist of:
- Project Description (with a completed check list);
- Project Budget presented in EUR;
- Signed and stamped Declaration.
Applications must be sent via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “CF/2017/393759/WB, [name of organization], [country].”
The deadline for the submission of applications is June 7, 2020 at 23:59.